Standard Features and Benefits
- White poly model
- Break resistant and will not rust, dent or bend
- Non-stick surfaces for easy food release and cleaning
- Designed to fit Max System™ racks and carts and CaterMax™ insulated carriers
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Cooler touch than metal for better safety
- –20 to 150 degree temperature range
- Meets C.E.N. Gastronorm specifications developed by the European Committee for Standardization
- Overall Dimensions: 6.9-in. L x 6.4-in. W
- NSF Certified
Soft Sealing Lid for Cold food pan, 1/6 size, -40F/-40C to 102F/39C, polyethylene, white, FDA, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG143P00WHT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Pans & Covers|
Rubbermaid FG143P00WHT Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"My company provides food services for corporations in the Seattle area. We transport a lot of product daily and bought these to provide a quick-..."
"My company provides food services for corporations in the Seattle area. We transport a lot of product daily and bought these to provide a quick-seal on garnishes and other non-liquids. Much easier to seal than the full seal covers we use for liquids. Very pleased with product [...]"