The Rubbermaid FG127P00AMBR half-size pan drain tray can be used in temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It is safe in microwaves, ovens, and steam table wells. Unlike metal, this material does not get as hot to the touch. Made of amber polycarbonate, the pan is strong and rust resistant. Its non-stick surfaces simplify cleanup and is dishwasher safe.
- Safe in temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees F
- Stays cooler to the touch than metal
- Amber material designates the pan for hot applications
- Polycarbonate resists breaking, denting, and bending
- Does not stain or retain odors
- Non-stick surfaces for easily removing food
- Microwave, oven, and steam table well safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 1213⁄16 in. L x 103⁄8 in. W
- NSF certified
Drain Tray, for hot pan, 1/2 size, ultem, amber, FDA, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details, Made in USA
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG127P00AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Food Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|