Standard Features and Benefits
- Amber model
- Break resistant and will not rust, dent or bend
- Non-stick surfaces for easy food release and cleaning
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Cooler touch than metal for better safety
- No clogs, leaks or breakdowns
- –40 to 375 degree hot pan temperature range
- Meets C.E.N. Gastronorm specifications developed by the European Committee for Standardization
- Overall Dimensions: 12.8-in. L x 6.9-in. W
- NSF Certified
Drain Tray for hot pan, 1/3 size, amber, FDA, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG120P00AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Food Pans & Covers|