The Dean SM150G fryer is heated by natural gas and uses a thermo-tube heat transfer system to transfer heat from the burners to the oil. Its heavy-duty temperature probe measures the temperature of the oil, which is controlled by a millivolt controller. To drain excess oil, product sits in two twin baskets that can be placed on a hanger and support rack. The Dean SM150G fryer is mostly constructed of stainless steel, which is durable and corrosion resistant.
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Millivolt controller
- Heavy-duty temperature probe
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and sides resist corrosion
- 2 twin baskets
- Basket hanger and support rack
- Thermo-tube design heat transfer system ensures oil is heated evenly
- Combination gas valve with a regulator
- Sediment falls into the cold zone to prevent it from burning
- Adjustable 6-in. steel legs
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- CE approved
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. x 14 in. x 31⁄2 in.
- Overall: 151⁄2 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
Check out the deep fryers article for additional information.
Super Marathon™ Fryer, natural gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, thermo tube-type design, millivolt controls, temperature probe, combination gas valve with regulator, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 120,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean SM150G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SM50G, SM150G, SM50-SINGLE-SLCT, SM50-G, SM150-G|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|