The Dean SM150G fryer has a 50-pound-capacity frypot with a wide cold zone that prevents sediment from burning and changing the oil's flavor. Temperatures are controlled with a millivolt controller that has a thermo-tube design heat transfer system for even heating of oil. This unit has twin baskets with support racks, a hanger, and adjustable 6-inch legs.
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Millivolt controller
- Temperature probe is durable
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and sides
- 2 twin baskets
- Basket hanger and a support rack
- Thermo-tube design heat transfer system
- Combination gas valve with a regulator
- Large cold zone helps prevent sediment from burning
- 6-in. steel legs are adjustable as much as 1 in.
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- CE approved
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. x 14 in. x 31⁄2 in.
- Overall: 151⁄2 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
If you want more information to decide what kind of fryer is best for you, check out the guide to commercial fryers.
Super Marathon™ Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, thermo tube-type design, millivolt controls, temperature probe, combination gas valve with regulator, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 120,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean SM50G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||50|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SM50G, SM150G, SM50-G, SM150-G|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lbs) Range||50 - 59|