The Frymaster high- efficiency electric fryer has an open frypot design with a 50-pound oil capacity. The stainless steel frypot and door are durable and resist corrosion while the enamel cabinet makes for easy cleaning. The element-mounted thermostat provides precise temperature readings. The fryer's thermostat system compensates for cooking load variations, producing consistent results.
- Long-life heating elements for sustainability
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards and qualifies for energy-saving rebates
- Melt cycle ensure solid shortening is heated correctly
- Element-mounted thermostat provides precise temperature readings for proper heat control
- Forward- sloping bottom helps collect food sediment to protect oil quality
- Rear flush feature pushes sediment to front drain for easy removal
- Boil-out mode makes cleaning easier
- Deep cold zone prevents food particles from burning and keeps oil fresh
- Overall Dimensions: 15-5/8 in. W x 31-in. D x 45-3/8 in. H
- NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR, and EnerLogic certified
High Efficiency Electric Fryer, open frypot design, Analog controller, 50-lb oil capacity, robust RTD 1-degree compensating temperature probe, stainless steel frypot and door, enamel cabinet, 17kW, ENERGY STAR, 208v/60/1-ph, must be field wired 480/3 phase available at additional cost. Additional voltages available - contact customer service.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Frymaster / Dean RE17SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Specialty Options||High Efficiency|