The Frymaster RE17-2D 2403 high efficiency electric fryer is specifically designed for high-volume frying and controlled performance. The self-standing, swing-up elements and precise controls qualify this fryer as an industry leader in energy efficiency with ASTM ratings greater than 83 percent. Mounted on the fryer's heating elements, a thermostat provides precise temperature readings and minimizes temperature overshoot, maximizing the life of the oil. The forward-sloping bottom and large cold zone help collect sediment from the fry pot to protect the quality of the oil and support routine cleaning. A rear flush feature moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and thorough removal. The Frymaster RE17-2D high efficiency fryer is cULus Listed and NSF, CE, and ENERGY STAR Certified.
- 50-lb. total oil capacity (25-lb. in each fry pot)
- 17 kW heating elements
- Stainless steel fry pot, door, and cabinet
- Open split fry pot design allows two types of food to be fried simultaneously without the risk of flavor transfer
- Easy to clean
- Self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar, low-watt density, long-life heating elements
- Digital controller
- Met cycle and boil out mode
- Deep, sloping cold zone keeps debris away from burners, protecting oil and food quality
- 2 twin fry baskets
- Frying area 6 3⁄4 in. x 15 1⁄2 in.
- Temperature probe
- Rack-type basket support
- Basket hanger and twin baskets
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- One cord provided
- Overall Dimensions: 15 5⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 45 3⁄8 in. H (measurements not included basket lifts)
- cULus Listed; NSF, CE, ENERLOGIC, and ENERGY STAR Certified
High Efficiency Fryer, electric, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, digital controller, open split frypot design, automatic melt cycle, boil out temperature control, temperature probe, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, (SE finish) stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 17 kW, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®, Enerlogic®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Frymaster RE17-2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet