The Frymaster PSDU50 shortening disposal unit holds 50 pounds of used oil. The 9-5/8 inch drain height fits under most fryers, allowing easy drainage from the fryer directly into the unit. The large, six inch wheels and low center of gravity make this unit stable and easy to transport large quantities of oil. The heavy-duty manual pump can pump up to 50 gallons of oil in less than 60 seconds for quick transfer into oil storage containers.
- 9-5/8 in. drain height allows unit to fit under most fryers allowing for direct draining into unit
- Heavy-duty manual can pump 50-gal. of oil in less than 1-min.
- Large 6-in. wheels make for easy transportation of drained oil
- Low center of gravity provides stability
- One way check valve makes for easy pump priming
- Overall Dimensions: 48.06-in. H x 15.36-in. W x 31.94-in. L
Shortening Disposal Unit, 50 lb. oil capacity, manual pump, 9-5/8" drain height, one-way check valve, 6" high strength wheels
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Frymaster / Dean PSDU50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Manufacturer||Frymaster / Dean|
|Specialty Options||Manual Pump|
|Minimum Drain Height||9.62"|