The Frymaster PF95LP large-capacity, low-profile, portable oil filter can extend the life of your cooking oil by filtering out sediment, fatty acids, carbon particles and other debris that can degrade fryer oil. The powerful four gallon-per-minute pump has a 80 pound capacity. The low profile allows the filter to fit beneath most fryers for easy draining. The return hose returns the filtered oil directly back into the fry pot making it efficient and easy to use. The hose quick disconnect feature allows for easy cleaning and storage.
- Filters up to 80 lbs. of oil
- Low profile allows unit to fit under most fryers for easy access
- 4 gal. per min. (GPM) pump for quick oil filtering
- 1/3 HP motor
- 5-ft. return hose with nozzle screen and quick disconnect
- Stainless steel pan and pump housing for durability
- Heavy-duty welded construction makes it rugged and durable
- Quick disconnect hose feature for easy clean up and storage
- Caster wheels make it easy to move
- Lid has opening for return hose
- Filter starter kit included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6.2 A, 6-ft. plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/4 in. W x 33-1/2 in. D x 24-1/8 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
Portable Oil Filter, low profile, 80 lb oil capacity, 4 GPM filter pump and 5' return hose included, filter starter kit, stainless steel pan & pump housing, casters, 1/3 HP,cULus, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster PF95LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Low Profile|
|Warranty||90 days parts & labor|