The Frymaster MJ150 gas fryer can handle frying a number of your most popular products, from french fries to breaded products. The fryer's open frypot has an oil capacity of 50 pounds, and two twin baskets come with this unit. A deep cold zone and sloped bottom help gather sediment in the frypot to ensure the oil has a longer life and food tastes better. The open pot design makes cleaning your fryer much easier. Sediment is cleaned out with the front flush feature that pushes all the grime from the back of the frypot towards the front drain valve.
The fryer's cabinet, door, and frypot are constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. For more accurate temperature readings, the probe is positioned in the center of the frypot. Heat is evenly distributed with the Master Jet burner system that provides quick temperature recovery so you can continue to serve fried foods in a timely manner. The Frymaster MJ150 gas fryer is heated with natural gas and needs at least 6 inches of clearance on the sides and rear from combustible materials.
- Heated by natural gas
- 50 lb. oil capacity
- Heat is evenly distributed with the Master Jet burner system for quick temperature recovery
- Millivolt controller requires no electric connection
- Front flush feature moves oil from the back of the frypot to the front drain valve for easy removal
- EZSpark™ push-button ignitor
- Burner cleaning and air shutter adjustment are not required
- 11⁄4-in. IPS ball-type drain valve
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- 24-in. minimum clearance requirement at the front for operating and servicing
- Requires 6-in. clearance between the sides and rear to combustible materials
- 122,000 BTUs maximum heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 46 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Easy to clean with the open pot design
- Temperature probe is positioned in the center of the frypot to provide accurate temperature measurements
- Deep cold zone and frypot bottom slopes forward to gather and discharge sediment
- Basket hanger is over the flue
- Frypot, door, and cabinet are made of stainless steel for durability
- 2 twin baskets included
- 6 in. legs with casters
Performance Fryer, natural gas, floor model, 50 lb. oil capacity, open frypot design, millivolt controller, centerline fast-action temperature probe, EZSpark™ ignitor, thermostat knob behind front panel, over-the-flue basket hangers, includes: rack-type basket support, covers & (2) twin baskets, flue deflector, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 122,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, cCSAus, CSA Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster MJ150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|