The Frymaster MJ150 LP gas fryer is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. A basket hanger sits over the flue, and the open pot design makes cleaning easier. With a deep cold zone and sloped bottom, it is easier to gather and remove debris when it is time to clean the frypot. Oil circulates from the back of the frypot towards the front, depositing debris near the drain valve so it is easy to remove.
The frypot can hold 50 pounds of oil. Heat is evenly distributed by the Master Jet burner system for quick temperature recovery and heat exchange. The Frymaster MJ150 LP gas fryer is heated by propane (LP) gas. Since the temperature probe is center-lined, it provides an accurate temperature reading.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Quick temperature recovery and heat exchange are results of evenly distributed heat with the Master Jet burner system
- EZSpark™ push-button ignitor
- 50 lb. oil capacity frypot
- Oil is moved from the back of the frypot to the front drain valve to remove it with the front flush feature
- No electric connection is required due to a millivolt controller
- Air shutter adjustment and burner cleaning are not required
- 11⁄4 in. IPS ball-type drain valve
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- 24-in. minimum clearance requirement at the front for operating and servicing
- 6-in. clearance required from the fryer's sides and rear
- 122,000 BTUs heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 46 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Cabinet, door, and frypot are built with stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- 2 twin fry baskets
- Basket hanger sits over the flue
- Open pot design makes the fryer easy to clean
- Center-lined temperature probe provides accurate readings
- Deep cold zone and forward-sloping bottom compile sediment, making it easy to remove when the frypot is cleaned
- 6 in. legs with casters
Performance Fryer, gas, floor model, 50 lb. oil capacity, open frypot design, millivolt controller, centerline fast-action temperature probe, EZSpark ignitor, thermostat knob behind front panel, over-the-flue basket hangers, includes: (2) twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 122,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, cCSAus, CSA Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster MJ150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|