The Dean MF90/80 fryer filter removes sediment from used oil, preventing flavor transfer and lengthening oil life. The reversible pump moves oil through the filter and circulates it back into the tank through the return hose. This hose washes debris from the tank sides and pushes it into the filter system at the bottom. The Dean MF90/80 fryer filter fits under the drain of any Dean fryer and can be moved on its casters.
- Filter removes sediment, crumbs, and by-products from oil
- 4 GPM, reversible pump moves used oil through the filter and returns it back to the tank
- 5-ft. return hose returns filtered oil to the tank
- Hose removes debris from the sides of the tank and pushes it to the bottom
- Quick-disconnect on the hose facilitates cleaning and compact storage
- Cover has an opening for the return hose
- Fits under the drain of Dean fryers
- Strong casters make the filter system portable
- 6.2 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 181⁄4 in. W x 243⁄4 in. D x 241⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Our fryer accessories buyers' guide has more information on commercial fryer filters.
Portable Oil Filter, 80-lb oil capacity, 5' return hose, nozzle screen, reversible 4 GPM filter pump, filter starter kit, stainless steel pan & pump housing, casters, 1/3 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 6.2 amps, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean MF90/80 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||80 lbs|