The Frymaster CFHD150G-C NG fryer has twin baskets that sit on a basket hanger when not in use. The frypot has a capacity of 50 pounds, making it ideal for high-volume frying. This fryer is heated by natural gas and is ignited electronically for easy use. A Thermatron controller reads temperatures accurately, within a degree, so when cold food is placed in the oil, response time is almost instantaneous. Since the unit does not have to overcompensate for temperature recovery, energy is saved and food does not overcook.
A Thermo-Tube design and baffles transfer energy into the oil, reducing amount of heat that is let off and making the kitchen less hot. Cleaning the frypot is an important part of preventive maintenance. With a boil-out mode, the frypot is cleaned with heated water and detergent while you scrub away oil deposits with an approved brush. Cleaning the oil is also just as important; a built-in filtration system makes filtering the oil simple. The life of your oil will be extended when it is filtered regularly. The Frymaster CFHD150G-C NG fryer is just what you need for all your frying need.
- Heated by natural gas
- Perfect for high volume fryer
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Frying area measures 14 in. x 14 in. x 31⁄2 in.
- Food is held by 2 twin baskets
- Almost instant response time from the Thermatron controller since it reads temperatures with accuracy
- Energy is saved and food is kept from overcooking since the unit does not have to overcompensate for temperature recovery
- Compensating temperature probe improves temperature accuracy
- Sediment easily removes from the frypot since the fryer is built with a large cold zone and forward-sloping bottom
- Using and starting the fryer is easy with the electronic ignition
- Combination gas valve with regulator
- Melt cycle allows for the use of solid shortening
- Boil out mode cleans the frypot by heating up water laden with detergent to clean off burned-on oil deposits
- Thermo-Tube design and baffles transfer energy into the oil, reducing the amount of heat and keeping the kitchen cooler
- Draining oil is easy since the fryer is mobile thanks to the casters
- 100,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 341⁄2 in. D x 463⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Life of oil is lengthened when it is filtered regularly
- Built-in filtration system is convenient
- Filter sits in fryer cabinet housing
- Easily goes over floor mats because of the rail design
- Minimum amount of oil residue is left after filtering because of the sloped drain pan
- 3 in. drain line lets oil drain freely
- Down time due to filtration is short since the cycle runs in 5 min.
- Staff stays protected while filtering with the drain safety switch
- 1⁄3-HP oil filter pump
Decathlon HD Series Fryer, gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, built-in filtration, tube-type design, automatic melt cycle, boil-out temperature control, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front, door & cabinet sides, CM3.5 Controller, 15.5"W, 100,000 BTU, NSF, CSA. ENERGY STAR®, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster CFHD150G-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||50|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Special Features||Built-In Filter|
|BTU per Fryer||100,000|