The Frymaster CFHD150G-C LP fryer has a single frypot that can hold up to 50 pounds of oil. This fryer is ideal for high volume frying with a frying area of 14 inches by 14 inches by 31⁄2 inches. Two twin baskets gently sit in the frypot and hold your food while it cooks to golden crispiness. In many fryers, it takes a few minutes for oil to heat back up when food is placed in the oil. With this fryer, a Thermatron controller helps pinpoint temperatures almost exactly for an almost instantaneous response.
The large cold zone and forward-sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot so your oil will not take on the flavor of burnt crumbs. A built-in filtration system sits in the fryer cabinet housing next to the battery for convenient use. You can lengthen the life of your oil by filtering regularly. Cleaning the frypot also prevents the need for more maintenance in the long run. The boil-out mode cleans the frypot by using water and special detergent to clean the metal and get rid of burnt oil deposits that stick to the walls of the fryer. The Frymaster CFHD150G-C LP fryer is heated by propane gas.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Ideal for high volume frying
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Frying area measures 14 in. x 14 in. x 31⁄2 in.
- 2 twin baskets hold food while frying
- Thermatron controller helps pinpoint almost exact temperature accuracy for almost instant response
- Large cold zone and forward-sloping bottom collect and remove sediment from the frypot
- Electronic ignition makes using the fryer easier
- Compensating temperature probe helps maintain precise oil temperatures
- Combination gas valve with regulator
- Melt cycle liquefies solid shortening gradually to prevent scorching
- Boil out mode allows you to clean the frypot with water and detergent to get rid of burnt oil deposits
- Casters make moving the fryer simple for filtering and draining oil
- Drain safety switch keeps you safe while cleaning the fryer
- Thermo-Tube design and baffles transfer energy input into the oil, reducing the amount of ambient heat thus keeping the kitchen cooler
- Almost instant responses to changes in oil temperature keep food from overcooking and help save energy
- 100,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 341⁄2 in. D x 463⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Built-in filtration provides longer oil life
- Fits inside fryer cabinet housing next to the battery for convenient use
- Designed on the rails to easily go over floor mats
- Sloped drain pan leaves little oil residue after filtering
- 3-in. drain line lets oil and crumbs empty freely
- Cycle runs in 5 min. so you do not have a long down time
- 1⁄3-HP oil filter pump
Decathlon HD Series Fryer, gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, built-in filtration, tube-type design, automatic melt cycle, boil-out temperature control, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front, door & cabinet sides, CM3.5 Controller, 15.5"W, 100,000 BTU, NSF, CSA. ENERGY STAR®, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster CFHD150G-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Specialty Options||Built-In Filter|
|BTU per Fryer||100,000|