The Prince Castle 840-T8 timer comes with 40 different menu items and duty functions pre-programmed, and can be programmed to monitor cook time, hold time, and other processes. This multi-functional tool that will provide your foodservice operation with eight channels to help your staff accurately monitor the cooking process of the food that is served. These eight channels are independently programmable and able to function simultaneously, with the display showing the time remaining on the channel that is closest to ending; to monitor each channel in use, the scan function can be activated. The end of a time cycle is indicated by an audible alarm, which is adjustable with four volume settings, and a flashing channel button.
The Prince Castle 840-T8 helps prevent unauthorized changes to the unit's settings with a "hidden access" programming button, and the alphanumeric display ensures that any operator will be able to read the remaining time. This model comes wired for 120 volts and includes mounting brackets and menu labels.
- Multi-function timer with 8 channels
- Alphanumeric display is easy to read
- Max. countdown time to 60-hr., 59-min., and 59-sec.
- Programmable for cook time, hold time, and more
- Comes with 40 menu items and duty functions pre-programmed
- Audible alarm can be adjustable to 4 volume settings
- Alarm shuts off manually or automatically
- Only authorized changes are allowed via the "hidden access" programming button
- Mounting brackets and menu labels included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 9.31 in. W x 1.59 in. D x 5.38 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed
- 8 independently programmable channels that work simultaneously
- Channel buttons flash with audible alarm to signal end of timer cycle
- Remaining time of countdown closest to completion is shown on display
- Scan feature helps to monitor all active channels
Timer, Electric, 8-channel, multi function, bold LCD readout, 6 ft. cord, "fat plug" transformer, 120v/60/1ph, 0.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P
Prince Castle 840-T8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet