The Prince Castle 740-T88H timer has eight individually-programmable channels. Labels are included so that kitchen staff can easily identify which dish each channel is monitoring, and the labels are removable to allow your channel assignments to change with your menu. Each channel has its own display that shows the time remaining on its countdown, which can be set in a combination of minutes and seconds or minutes and hours, for a maximum countdown of 59 minutes and 59 seconds or 59 hours and 59 minutes. To indicate the remaining time in a countdown, the channel light changes colors, and to indicate the end of a countdown, the light flashes and an audible alarm sounds. The alarm is turned off manually.
The Prince Castle 740-T88H comes with a horizontal design, wall-mounted transformer, and 31⁄2-inch mounting brackets for easy installation. It is wired for 120 volts and includes a 10-foot cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Multi-display horizontal timer
- 8 channels with individual displays
- Removable labels identify which menu item the channel is timing
- Channels are activated and programmed with the push buttons
- Countdown can be set in combination of hr./min. or min./sec.
- Indicator lights change colors to signal the time remaining
- Audible alarm and flashing light signal the end of a countdown
- Alarm is manually shut off
- Comes standard with a wall-mounted transformer and 31⁄2-in. mounting brackets
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 10-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14.07 in. W x 1.09 in. D x 4 in. H
- cULus Listed
Timer, Electric, 8-channel, multi-display, horizontal, bold LCD readout, 10 ft. cord, "fat plug" transformer, 120v/60/1ph, .083 amps, NEMA 5-15P
Prince Castle 740-T88H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet