The Prince Castle 740-T4 is an electric timer with four channels and a digital display. Each channel is independently programmable and able to function simultaneously, allowing you to accurately time up to four different kitchen tasks at once. The timer includes a number of removable labels to make sure that kitchen staff knows which channel is assigned to which task, and to make it easy to change those assignments at any time. The channels can be selected and programmed with push buttons, and the time cycle can be set in hour-minute or minute-second formats. The digital display shows the selected channel as well as the time remaining on the countdown.
This Prince Castle 740-T4 timer provides advance warning of a countdown nearing its conclusion with the use of channel lights that change colors, from green to yellow to red. To ensure the end of a time cycle is never missed, the operator is given audio and visual signals, a beep alarm and a flashing channel light. To provide flexible installation, this unit has a slim design and a 10-foot cord. Mounting brackets are included.
- 4-channel electric timer
- Digital display shows selected channel
- Provide accurate countdowns for various kitchen tasks
- Assign channels to a specific task with removable labels
- Program times in hr/min or min/sec combinations
- Up and down push buttons make programming easy
- Channel lights indicate how much time is left in a countdown
- Light changes from green to yellow to red to give advance warning of the end of a countdown
- A flashing channel light and audible beep indicate that a time cycle is finished
- Audible beep is adjustable between high and low volume
- Comes with 31⁄2-in. mounting brackets for installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 10-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8.93 in. W x 1.09 in. D x 4 in. H
- cULus Listed
Timer, 4 channel, single function, bold LCD readout, 10 ft cord, fat plug transformer, 120 V.
Prince Castle 740-T4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet