The Server 94113 chilled server kit keeps product cold with 23⁄4-quart HOLDCOLD™ jars. The double-walled construction of these jars maintains temperatures below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 12 hours. Eight hours before use, the jars should be placed in the freezer.
The server is designed to dispense thin product, making it perfect for coffee creamer. Adjustable in increments of 1⁄8 ounce, a single stroke produces up to 1 ounce of product.
Since the interior of the Server 94113 chilled server kit has a one-piece construction, the cleaning process is simplified. Measuring 73⁄4 inches wide by 107⁄16 inches deep, the pump takes up little space on your counter. The exterior’s stainless steel construction withstands commercial use by providing durability and corrosion resistance.
- Dispenses thin product like cream for coffee
- 1-oz. maximum portion can be reduced in 1⁄8-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Stainless steel pump has a cast valve body and welded construction to support use in commercial applications
- Seamless, plastic interior is durable and easy to clean
- Exterior has a stainless steel construction to resist corrosion and most minor damage
- Overall Dimensions: 73⁄4 in. W x 107⁄16 in. D x 1415⁄16 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Durable HOLDCOLD Jars
- Keeps product cold with a (94055) 23⁄4-qt. black jar and a (94056) 23⁄4-qt. white jar
- Refrigerant gel in the jars keeps temperatures below 41 degrees F
- Double-wall construction maintains cold temperatures up to 12 hrs.
- ABS plastic construction resists bending and breaking
- Jars should be placed in the freezer for 8 hrs. prior to use
CSM CHILLED SERVER (HOLDCOLD™ JARS), 2-3/4 qt (2.6 L) Jar, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump with insulated base includes: (1) black (94055) and white (94056) gel-filled, keeps contents cool up to 12 hours, pump yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 94113 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CSM|
|Dispense Rate||1/8 to 1 oz.|
|Type||Pump & Holder|