The Server 88150 condiment dispenser pumps product out of a ninth-size jar without bending or breaking due to its stainless steel construction. Its cylinder piece is made of a sturdy plastic and can be disassembled or left in one piece for cleaning. This unit can increase portions by 1⁄8-ounce increments until it reaches 1 ounce.
- Serves a maximum of 1-oz. portions
- Gauging collars reduce the portion size in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Serves thin products like syrup and oil
- Pumps from a ninth-size jar
- Designed with a minimal number of parts for cleanup and maintenance
- Stainless steel discharge will not bend
- Plastic cylinder is heavy duty for repeated use
- Can be cleaned in place or disassembled
- BPA free
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find more information on dispensers in the Server dispenser explainer.
BP Dispenser-1/9 PUMP, thin product dispenser, stainless steel discharge with plastic pump cylinder fits a 1/9 size, 6" (15.2 cm) jar (not incl.). yields 1/4 oz (7ml) per stroke, pump with jar (87203) fits wherever fractional pans go or in a Mini Bar, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 88150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Condiment Dispenser Stations|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|