The Server 88020 condiment syrup pump fits on a 2.7-quart salad crock, which is sold separately. Product with thin and thick consistencies can be pumped from this unit in 1⁄8-ounce increments with a maximum 1-ounce portion. Constructed of stainless steel, the head is rust resistant and can endure heavy-duty use. It is certified for the clean-in-place method but can be disassembled for traditional cleaning.
- Dispenses from standard 2.7-qt. salad crocks (sold separately)
- Works with thin and thick product
- Stroke portion adjusts in 1⁄8-oz. increments to a 1-oz. maximum portion
- Stainless steel head resists corrosion and provides durability
- Plastic cylinder
- Can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleanup
- Overall dimensions: 67⁄8 in. dia. x 53⁄4 in. H (H is measured above the crock)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
BP SALAD CROCK PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, pump with stainless steel head assembly fits the common 2.7 qt (2.5 L) salad crock, clear plastic lid, black knob only, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 88020 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|