The Server 88010 condiment pump’s lid threads directly onto the Heinz® No. 10 Pour, Store & Pump Jug and other 96-ounce jugs with 110-millimeter openings. The plastic lid creates a tight seal that maintains product freshness. The pump is made of stainless steel, which is durable and resists corrosion. The pump is designed to dispense thick condiments like ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise, with per-stroke portion adjustable in 1⁄8-ounce increments up to 1 ounce. The Server 88010 pump can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleaning in a three-compartment sink.
- Dispenses thick product like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and barbeque sauce
- 1 stroke portions out up to 1 oz. of product in increments of 1⁄8 oz.
- Compatible with Heinz No. 10 Pour, Store & Pump Jug and other 96-oz. squat jars with 110-mm. openings
- Pump is made of durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Black plastic lid creates a tight seal to keep product fresh
- Can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleanup in 3-compartment sinks
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. dia. x 411⁄16 in. H (Height is measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
BP 110, JUG PUMP, #10, thick product dispenser, pump with stainless steel head assembly fits Heinz® Pour Store and Pump Jug with a 110 mm opening, black plastic threaded lid ensures tight fit, black knob only, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 88010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|