The Server 88000 food container dispenser can be used with the 88471 plastic bottle or virtually any container with a 38-millimeter opening. The bottom of the cylinder assembly can be removed to accommodate short containers. It is made of stainless steel and lasts longer than disposable pumps. The pump adjusts in 1⁄8-ounce increments and has a maximum yield of 1 ounce. The Server 88000 condiment syrup pump is designed with a small number of parts so it is easy to clean.
- Stainless steel construction provides durability and strength
- Dispenses product directly from 88471 plastic bottle or containers with 38 mm. openings
- Can accommodate short containers by removing the bottom of the cylinder assembly
- Easy to clean with minimal amount of parts
- Lasts longer than disposable pumps
- Yields up to 1 oz. and reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
BP-1 BOTTLE PUMP, with stainless steel head assembly fits a manufacture's gallon (3.8L) jug with a 38 mm opening, stroke yields 1 oz. (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 88000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|