The Server 87690 FASTFILL™ bottle filler is designed to pump product from a 11⁄2-gallon pouch and evacuate up to 95 percent of product. This unit is operated by a lever and can fill ramekins, pans, and plastic bottles. This filler has an alignment feature that holds a 16-ounce plastic bottle in place to ensure product goes directly into the container without messes. Once product is dispensed, a valve seals the dispensing area to prevent dripping. Its system is sealed to prevent contaminants from reaching product. The Server 87690 FASTFILL bottle filler is intended to be used in the back of the house.
- Operated by a lever to apply pressure to a 11⁄2-gal. bag to access product
- Up to 95 percent of product is evacuated from the bag
- Contaminants are prevented from reaching product thanks to the sealed system
- Mounts to the wall with keyhole slots
- Dripping is prevented since the dispense valve seals instantly
- Alignment feature positions containers properly to prevent messes when filling
- Can be used to fill 16-oz. squeeze bottles, ramekins, and pans
- Constructed of stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and minor damage
- Designed to be used in the back of the house
- Requires a 261⁄4-in. maximum clearance
- Overall Dimensions: 87⁄16 in. W x 173⁄16 in. D x 1611⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FASTFILL™ SQUEEZE BOTTLE FILLER, wall-mount, used to quickly fill squeeze bottles, ramekins and pans from 1.5 gallon pouches with 16 mm fitment, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87690 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|