The Server 87660 fountain jar pump can be used to dispense condiments like ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise, as well as sauces with particulates like tartar sauce. Designed to control portions for cost savings and flavor management, the pump dispenses 11⁄4, 11⁄2, 13⁄4, or 2 ounces per stroke. It can be used to dispense sauces at ambient or cold temperatures. Since the Server 87660 fountain jar pump is made of stainless steel, it is strong and resistant to corrosion.
- Dispenses condiments like ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise
- Dispensing portions adjust to 11⁄4-, 11⁄2-, 13⁄4-, and 2-oz. servings
- Serves product at ambient or chilled temperatures
- Compatible with the 31⁄2-qt. fountain jar
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use and resists corrosion
- Black knob
- Pump can be cleaned-in-place
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 61⁄8 in. H (Height is measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-F Fountain Jar Pump, 2 oz. (60 ml) stroke yield, stainless steel pump for 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar, reduction collar (1-3/4 oz./52 ml; 1-1/2 oz./44 ml or 1-1/4 oz./37 ml), NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87660 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||2 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|