The Server 87630 condiment pump is intended for dispensing thicker products like dressings and condiments, making it ideal for salad bars, condiment stations, and more. The stainless steel construction is easy to clean and able to resist minor damage and corrosion. The Server 87630 condiment pump emits up to 2 ounces per stroke, and with 1⁄4-ounce and 1⁄2-ounce reduction gauging collars, the portion can be easily adjusted.
- Ideal for dispensing thick product like condiments or particulate product like dressings
- 2-oz. maximum stroke can be adjusted with 1⁄4-oz. or 1⁄2-oz. reduction gauging collars
- Fits the (90089) 6-in. deep, sixth-size steam table pan (Not included)
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and withstands damage
- Captured balls in the cast valve body prevent loss
- Use for hot, cold, or ambient temperature applications
- BPA free
- 61⁄8-in. H above the container
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-1/6 Condiment Pump, 2 oz. (60 ml) stoke yield, think & particulate, stainless steel pump for 1/6 size 6" (15.2 cm) pan, reduction collar (1-3/4 oz./52 ml; 1-1/2 oz./44 ml or 1-1/4 oz./37 ml, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87630 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||2 oz|