The Server 87610 syrup pump is designed to be used with 2-quart fountain jars. Particulate product like dressings and relishes, as well as thick product like condiments, can be dispensed from this pump. It is ideal for ambient and cold applications. Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel construction, and the pump can be adjusted to serve 11⁄4-, 11⁄2-, 13⁄4-, or 2-ounce portions.
- Made for 2-qt. fountain jars
- Designed to dispense thick and particulate product
- Can be used for ambient or cold applications
- 2-oz. maximum yield can be adjusted to 13⁄4-, 11⁄2-, or 11⁄4-oz. portions
- Resistant to corrosion with the stainless steel construction
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 61⁄8 in. H (H is measured above the jar)
CP-200 Fountain Jar Pump, 2 oz. (60 ml) stoke yield, think & particulate, stainless steel pump for 7-1/2" (19 cm) fountain jar, reduction collar (1-3/4 oz./52 ml; 1-1/2 oz./44 ml or 1-1/4 oz./37 ml, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87610 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||2 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|