The Server 87470 mini topping station can hold product at cold temperatures with ice or a eutectic ice pack. Its insulated base maintains cold temperatures, and the lids are clear to ensure product visibility. With their hinged design, the lids offer easy access to product, while 1⁄2-ounce spoons provide portion control. Measuring 10 inches wide by 83⁄8 inches deep, the dispenser holds toppings in two 1.9-quart ninth-size jars. Constructed of stainless steel, the housing is durable and resistant to rusting.
- Product is held in (2) 1.9-qt. ninth-size jars
- Can hold product at cold temperatures with ice or a 94013 eutectic ice pack (sold separately)
- Base is insulated to maintain cold temperatures
- Plastic lids are transparent to provide product visibility
- Easily access product with the hinged lids
- (2) 1⁄2-oz. spoons are included to provide portion control
- Housing is made of stainless steel to resist rust and scratches
- Exterior brushed finish reduces the visibility of fingerprints
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. W x 83⁄8 in. D x 99⁄16 in. H (1011⁄16 in. H with the lid open)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
MB-2 MINI BAR COMBO, lids & spoons, complete with: (2) black plastic 1/9 size jars, clear plastic hinged lids and plastic spoon, accepts (1) round eutectic ice pack (94013) - not included, jars are 6" (15.2 cm) deep with a 1.9 qt (1.8 L) capacity, insulated stainless steel base, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 87470 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||MB-2|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|