The Server 87249 condiment pump dispenses as much as 1 ounce of product and reduces in 1⁄8-ounce increments. It can be used to dispense thick and particulate product like condiments, dressings, and more. Since the pump is made of stainless steel, it is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches. Fitting in a 87203 ninth-size jar, and with its tall discharge, the pump is compatible with refrigeration equipment. This unit can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleanup.
- Ideal for thick product like condiments or particulate items such as tartar sauce and salad dressing
- Single stroke produces a 1-oz. maximum portion that reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Tall discharge tube fits in refrigeration equipment
- Corrosion-resistant, durable stainless steel construction
- Captured balls in the cast valve body prevent product loss
- Fits in the (87203) 6-in. deep ninth-size jar that has a 1.9-qt. capacity (sold separately)
- Can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleanup
- Overall dimensions: 315⁄16 in. W x 61⁄4 in. D x 61⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-1/9, Condiment Pump, fits Server 1/9 size, 6" deep mini jar #87203, pump yields 1 oz., collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz. increments, stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87249 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|