The Server 86994 squeeze bottle holder is made of durable stainless steel that is easy to clean. Its sides are open, enabling cold air to flow between the bottles for efficient cooling. This keeps the product as much as 10 degrees Fahrenheit colder than product that is stored in pans. Cold air is trapped by the lid, which also keeps the bottles upright. The holder fits in an opening for a sixth-sized pan, making easy to incorporate it into work stations. The Server 86994 squeeze bottle holder comes with four FIFO™ squeeze bottles that hold 16 ounces each. The bottles are made of BPA-free, low-density plastic. Products are poured into the bottles from the bottom, ensuring the oldest product is dispensed first.
- Stainless steel construction is damage resistant and simplifies cleanup
- Fits in a sixth-sized pan opening
- Open frame design permits cold airflow for efficient cooling
- Can keep product 10 degrees F cooler than product stored in pans
- Lid traps cold air and holds the bottles upright
- Overall dimensions: 67⁄16 in. W x 7 in. D x 89⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
(4) 86989 Squeeze Bottles
- 16-oz. capacity
- Bottles are constructed of low-density plastic to resist minor damage
- FIFO™ bottles are filled through the bottom
- Low-temp dishwasher safe
- BPA free
SBH-4 Squeeze Bottle Holder Set, 6-7/16" x 7" x 8-9/16", includes: (4) 16 oz. (.47 L) FIFO squeeze bottles (86989), lid, open frame, inserts into a 1/6 size pan, stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 86994 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet