The Server 86910 butter warmer base is made of stainless steel, which is easy to clean and can withstand heavy use. The adjustable thermostat is located at the rear of the unit to prevent tampering. A magnet bearing an illustration of the warmer's contents can be added to the front to inform customers what's inside or entice them to buy. The Server 86910 butter warmer base must be used with the Server 94009 3-quart stainless steel condiment dispenser jar and Server 06110 1-ounce pump, both of which must be purchased separately. It is compatible with the Server 86540 Supreme™ butter merchandiser.
- Fits Server 86540 Supreme butter merchandiser (sold separately)
- Accepts the Server 94009 3-qt. stainless steel jar (sold separately)
- Pairs with the Server 06110 stainless steel pump (sold separately)
- Stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use and resists corrosion
- Plastic top and bottom
- Advertising magnets can be added to the front to merchandise products
- Adjustable thermostat is located on the back to help prevent tampering
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 517 W, 4.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- cULus listed; NSF certified
BUTTER WARMER BASE (ONLY), for rethermalization, Supreme™ stainless steel water-bath warmer with black thermoset plastic top and bottom dispenses from a 3 qt. (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) (sold separately) opposite the instrument panel side, spout warmer ensures safety when dispensing potentially hazardous foods, adjustable thermostat provides accurate heat control, accepts a stainless steel pump for butter, not included (06110), 517 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 86910 Specifications
|Also Known As||86910|