Model 003-86063 - Espresso Chiller
The Espresso Chiller is designed with thermoelectric technology to cool up to 2-quarts of dairy. Constructed of brushed stainless steel with a black thermoset plastic rim and clear plastic lid.
The solid-state cooling method provides quiet operation and holds product below 41 F (5 C) indefinitely. The anodized aluminum food vessel is included. An ON/OFF rocker switch controls the cooling mechanism.
- Thermoelectric operation assures quiet operation and maximum energy efficiency.
- Removable anodized aluminum serving vessel for easy clean up.
- Holds indefinitely below 41 F - to keep your product fresh and cold..
- Durable stainless steel and plastic construction.
- Clear lid accepts a hose directly from an espresso machine into a 5/16' (7.9 mm) hole in the lid.
- 12 foot power cord.
- Two quart capacity.
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Espresso Cream Chiller, thermoelectric, 2 quart capacity, holds product indefinitely below 41 F, anodized aluminum food vessel, hole in clear plastic lid for hose from espresso machine, 120 V, 60 watts, NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server Products 86063 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||ECC|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|