The Server 85784 remote dispensing system pumps sauces, condiments, dressings, and other popular toppings. It can pump from one pouch and hold another in reserve. Compatible with 11⁄2-gallon and 3-gallon pouches, the unit has a pouch support rack to hold and organize pouch supports. The unit has a quick-disconnect coupler for the pouch, which speeds changeouts and can help prevent messes.
The pump dispenses in 1⁄8-ounce increments to as much as a 1-ounce maximum portion. The pump is makde of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. With this system, electricity and CO2 canisters are not necessary, while the Server 85784 remote dispensing system can be installed in countertops as thick as 13⁄4 inches.
- Manually operated system does not require electricity or CO2
- Dispenses from one pouch and holds another in reserve
- Portion adjusts in 1⁄8-oz. increments to as much as 1 oz.
- Pump is made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- For thick product like sauces and condiments, as well as particulate items like dressings and relishes
- Pouch support holds 2 pouch styles: 11⁄2-gal. pouches with 16 mm. fitments and 3-gal. pouches with 38 mm. fitments
- Quick disconnectors ease changeouts, help prevent messes, and are compatible with both pouch styles
- Rack holds and organizes pouch supports
- Certified for the clean-in-place method and can be disassembled for cleanup at dish stations
- Can be installed in countertops as thick as 13⁄4 in.
- BPA free
- Includes (1) 36-in. hose
- Above counter dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 99⁄16 in. H
- Pouch support rack dimensions: 91⁄4 in. W x 119⁄16 in. D x 81⁄2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 103⁄8 in. W x 195⁄16 in. D x 123⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
REMOTE DISPENSING SYSTEM, SINGLE PUMP, TWIN POUCH RACKING, drop-in, manually operated remote dispensing system, with flush-mounted stainless steel pump, draws from a single, condiment or salad dressing pouch below the counter, new racking design and quick connect feature makes reserve pouch transitions easy and mess-free, adapts to both 16 mm fitment (1-1/2 gallon) and 38 mm connector (3 gallon) pouch styles, serves 1 oz., which can be reduced in 1/8 oz. increments with supplied collars, includes hose, connector and pouch support, small countertop cutout for pump connection is necessary, disassembles completely for cleaning, clean-in-place certified, NSF
Server 85784 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|