The Server 85541 topping rail can serve up to two different toppings in two ninth-size jars. The jars sit at an angle to provide visibility of the contents, while the clear lid construction offers more product visibility. The lids’ hinged design make it easy to access product with the 1⁄2-ounce serving spoons. Designed to take up a small amount of space, the Server 85541 topping rail uses only 51⁄4 inches of your countertop. It can be placed up against other 85541 rails to increase the capacity of your topping station.
- Holds product in 2 ninth-size jars with 31⁄2-in. depths
- Jars are made of plastic for durability in heavy use settings
- Angled position of the jars gives a view of the product
- Lids are clear to provide visibility while preventing contamination
- Hinged lid design makes it easy to access product
- Serving spoons scoop 1⁄2 oz. of product
- Stainless steel base construction is resistant to minor damage and corrosion
- Can be placed up against other 85541 rails
- Overall Dimensions: 55⁄16 in. W x 153⁄4 in. D x 89⁄16 in. H (1013⁄16-in. H with the lid open)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SR-2S 1/9 2-JAR TOPPING RAIL, stainless steel rail comes complete with (2) black plastic 1/9 size jars, clear hinged lids and 1/2 oz (15 ml) serving spoons, holds two toppings in 5-1/4" (13.3 cm) of linear countertop space, jars are 3-1/2" (8.9 cm) deep with a 1.3 qt (1.2 L) capacity, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 85541 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet