The Server 85370 condiment syrup pump has a slim design that dispenses as much as 11⁄4 ounces per stroke. This amount can be lowered in 1⁄8-ounce increments with gauging collars. Its pump is made of durable stainless steel, has an angled discharge tube, and uses a captured ball design to reduce product waste.
- Fits on 83182 deep fountain jars (sold separately)
- Suited for dispensing thin product like oil and syrup
- Tall, angled discharge tube is designed for drop-in settings
- Maximum serving of 11⁄4 oz.
- Adjustable increments of 1⁄8 oz.
- Bend-resistant stainless steel
- Cast valve body prevents product loss with captured balls
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄16 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Get more information from the Server dispensers buying guide.
FP-DI FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, drop-in, slanted rail, 10" (25.4 cm) Jar, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a slim, 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar (not included), operates at a 22º angle, stroke yields 1-1/4 oz (37 mL); adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments, narrower pump and jar (83182) is designed to add an additional flavor, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85370 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|