The Server 85330 condiment pump dispenses a maximum 1-ounce portion and reduces in increments of 1⁄8 ounce with gauging collars. It is made of stainless steel, so it is easy to clean and can withstand repeated use. Since the pump is compatible with thick and particulate products, captured balls in the cast valve body help prevent product loss. This unit fits on a slim 71⁄2-inch-deep, 11⁄2-quart fountain jar so that operators can add an additional flavor to the Server station.
- Portions adjust in 1⁄8-oz. increments to a maximum 1 oz.
- Dispenses thick and particulate product like sauces, condiments, dressings, and more
- Slim lid fits the (83181) 11⁄2-qt. slim fountain jar (sold separately)
- Slim design can replace standard sizes to add an additional flavor in stations
- Captured balls in the cast valve body reduce product loss
- Made of stainless steel for corrosion and dent resistance
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄16 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄8 in. H (measured above the jar)
CP-200 SLIM FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a slim, 7-1/2" (19 cm) fountain jar (not included), maximum portion of 1 oz (30 ml) adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, narrower pump and jar (83181) is designed to add an additional flavor to your existing fountain jar station, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85330 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|