The Server 85310 condiment syrup pump fits a 71⁄2-inch, 11⁄2-quart fountain jar, allowing you to increase the flavor options at your existing topping station. Adjustable in 1⁄8-ounce increments with gauging collars, there is a maximum stroke portion of 1-ounce. The Server 85310 condiment syrup pump should be used to dispense thin syrups at cold or ambient temperatures. With a stainless steel construction, the pump has durability and corrosion resistance; this material is also easy to clean. Product loss is prevented thanks to the captured balls in the cast valve body.
- Compatible with the (83181) 71⁄2-in., 11⁄2-qt. fountain jar (Sold separately)
- 1-oz. maximum stroke reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments using gauging collars
- Ideal for dispensing thin product like oils and syrups
- Should be used for ambient or cold applications
- Cast valve body uses captured balls to prevent product loss
- Constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and damage resistant
- Fits in a 213⁄16-in. x 7-in. cutout
- Overall Dimensions: 31⁄16 in. L x 71⁄8 in. W x 51⁄8 in. H (Measured above the container)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FP-200 2/3 FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, vertical, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 2/3-width, 7-1/2" (19 cm) fountain jar (not incl.). Maximum portion of 1 oz (30 ml) adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, narrower pump and jar (83181) is designed to add an additional flavor to your existing fountain jar station, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|