The Server 85300 syrup pump fits on a 2-quart slim fountain jar, so it can be used to stock a new pump station with slim jars or increase the flavor options available at an existing one. The pump can dispense thin products like hot sauce, soy sauce, and syrups. The cast valve body and captured balls in the pump prevent product loss, while the stainless steel construction can stand up to heavy use. Each pump stroke can be adjusted in 1⁄8-ounce increments up to 11⁄4 ounces, so you can set it to get the perfect serving for your oepration. The Server 85300 syrup pump measures 41⁄2 inches wide by 71⁄8 inches deep.
- Compatible with 2-qt. slim fountain jars
- Serve thin product like syrups, hot sauce, soy sauce, and more through the pump
- Pump has a cast valve body with captured balls to prevent product loss
- Full portion of 11⁄4 oz.; can be reduced in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Safe for serving room-temperature and chilled foods
- Constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄8 in. H (Height is measured above the container)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FP-V SLIM FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, vertical, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a slim, 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar (not included.), maximum portion of 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, narrower pump and jar (83182) is designed to add an additional flavor to your existing fountain jar station, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 85300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|