The Server 85050 pump dispenses hot fudge and caramel from 96-ounce pouches with a 16-millimeter fitment. Dispensing a 1-ounce maximum portion, the dispensing serving can be decreased in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. Pouches of fudge are evacuated up to 96 percent, while caramel pouches can be evacuated up to 97 percent. Made of stainless steel, the unit resists corrosion and minor damage, and the welded construction of the Server 85050 pump adds durability. Captured stainless steel balls in the pump’s valve help prevent product loss.
- Works with the 85070 Advantage™ pouched product food warmer (Sold separately)
- Dispenses from a 96-oz. pouch with a 16-mm. fitment
- Evacuates 96 percent of fudge and 97 percent of caramel
- 1-oz. maximum portion can be decreased in 1⁄8-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and most damage
- Welded construction adds strength and durability
- Valve has captured stainless steel balls to help prevent loss
Pump Only, for FSAF, 1 ounce per stroke can be adjusted with collars provided.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85050 Specifications