The Server 84300 kettle warmer includes an 11-quart stainless steel inset that will hold soup, chili, toppings and more. A write-on, wipe-off, magnetic flavor card comes with a marker to help merchandise your food. The pre-calibrated positive On/Off thermostat controls a 1,500 watt heating element, and the temperature settings are marked on a thermostat knob. The thermostat has a temperature range of 60 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for preparing delicate and hardier soups with ease. This beautifully constructed kettle server will heat frozen product to serving temperature for convenience and quick service.
Constructed of spun aluminum with a durable epoxy coating, this kettle stands up to use in commercial settings. Since the water vessel and hinged lid are stainless steel, the kettle durable and easy to clean; these pieces also look great on any countertop and offer a professional appearance. The lid of the Server 84300 kettle warmer cooker stays upright during the ladling and features a rim that collects moisture and returns it to the food.
- Water bath warmer has a traditional kettle shape
- Constructed from aluminum with an epoxy coating that is durable
- Water vessel and hinged lid are stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Lid stays upright during ladling to prevent messes
- Handle on the side makes opening the lid easy
- Rim collects moisture and returns it to food
- 11-qt. stainless steel inset
- Write-on, magnetic flavor card with a wipe-off marker makes merchandising your food easy
- 60-200 degrees F temperature range
- Pre-calibrated, positive, off thermostat controls
- Green indicator light lets you know it is heating or finishing heating by lighting up
- Thermostat is adjustable for ideal control of heat
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 72 in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 145⁄16 in. D x 143⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
KS KETTLE SERVER, BLACK, for Rethermalization, spun aluminum warmer/cooker with stainless steel water vessel is thermostatically controlled for accurate heat control, includes stainless steel 11 quart (10.4 L) inset and hinged lid and write-on/wipe-off flavor card with pen for custom soup flavors, lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, (1500 with 120V, 60/1, 12.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P), NSF & C-UL-US LISTED
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||KS|