The Server 84130 base accepts an 11-quart stainless steel inset with a hinged lid. The water bath warmer provides an even heat without hot spots at temperatures between 60 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Product scorching is prevented with the accurate temperature controls. The warmer is certified for re-thermalization, allowing you to safely reheat product to the ideal serving temperature. There is corrosion resistance and durability for commercial use since the Server 84130 base is made of stainless steel.
- Product is heated with a water bath warmer to reduce hot spots and provide even heat
- Accurate temperature control prevents product scorching
- Temperature range of 60-200 degrees F
- Designed to provide room for stirring product
- Corrosion resistance and durability are provided by the stainless steel construction
- Certified by NSF for re-thermalization
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- NSF certified; cULus listed
- Made in the U.S.
Base Only, for FS-11, 120v, 1500w
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84130 Specifications