The Server 84000 food server heats and rethermalizes product with a water bath warmer. A wrap-around heating element supplies even heat without hot or cold spots. Thanks to the adjustable thermostat, temperatures between 60 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit can be precisely controlled to offer accurate heating.
Since the lid collects and returns condensation to the product, moisture is maintained to produce flavorful food. The lid’s handle is on the side so operators do not have to reach over steam to access product. To make ladling the contents simple, the hinge in the lid keeps it upright. With its 7-quart capacity, the Server 84000 food server provides enough room for stirring product. It is made of stainless steel, providing durability to support heavy-duty use.
- Capacity of 7 qt. in the inset
- Product is heated to serving temperatures with a water bath warmer
- Even heating with no hot spots or scorching is provided by the wrap-around heating element
- Precise temperature control with an adjustable thermostat offers accurate heating
- Lid conserves moisture by collecting and returning condensation back to the product
- Not necessary to reach over steam since the handle is on the lid’s side
- Lid is hinged to stay upright while scooping out product
- Constructed of stainless steel for heavy use
- 60-200 degrees F temperature range
- Certified by NSF for rethermalization
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, 8.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 99⁄16 in. W x 11 in. D x 141⁄8 in. H (2211⁄16-in. H with the lid open)
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FS-7 FOOD SERVER SOUP WARMER, for rethermalization, stainless steel water-bath warmer/cooker is thermostatically controlled & includes 7 qt. (6.6 L) stainless steel inset with hinged lid (84040), hinged lid, lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, 1000 watts, 8.3 amps, 120V/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Insets||1|