The Server 83910 condiment pump dispenses a 1-ounce portion through a single stroke. With gauging collars, the maximum portion can be reduced in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. The cast valve body prevents loss with captured balls, while the stainless steel construction resists minor damage and corrosion. Brushes are included to make it easy to clean the Server 83910 condiment pump. A hold-down, screw-on lid can lock the pump and lid to the vegetable inset.
- Fits a 7-qt. vegetable inset (Item 003-84031, sold separately)
- Hold-down screw on the rim locks the pump and lid on the inset
- 1-oz. maximum portion reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Cast valve body prevents loss with captured valve balls
- Corrosion and damage resistance is provided by the stainless steel construction
- Pump maintenance is easy with cleaning brushes
- Overall Dimensions: 99⁄16 in. dia. x 43⁄8 in. H (H is measured above the lid)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-8-1/2 L CONDIMENT PUMP, lockable, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 7 qt (6.6 L) vegetable inset (84031), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, inset not included, set screw secures pump lid to inset, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83910 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-8 1/2L|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|