The Server 83790 pump-style condiment dispenser can be used to serve from three 3-quart jars. The stainless steel pump can be used to serve condiments, sauces, and even thicker products. A single stroke yields up to 11⁄4 ounces of product; this portion size can be reduced in increments of 1⁄8 of an ounce. Since the interior is insulated, both ambient and cold applications are possible. Ice, eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD™ jars can be used to keep product chilled. The Server 863790 pump-style condiment dispenser has a seamless plastic interior that has no crevices, so it is easier to clean.
- Accommodates (3) 31⁄2-qt. jars
- Dispense condiments like mayonnaise and barbecue sauce, or thicker products like tartar sauce through the stainless steel pumps
- Stroke is adjustable in 1⁄8-oz. increments up to 11⁄4 oz.
- Insulated seamless plastic interior is made to be easy to clean
- Ideal for serving room-temperature and chilled products
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and minor damage
- Can maintain cold temperatures ice, (3) 94141 eutectic ice packs (Sold separately), or (3) HOLDCOLD jars (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 193⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-3 SERVING BAR COMBO, thick & particulate product dispenser, insulated stainless steel base comes complete with: (3) stainless steel pumps and white plastic fountain jars, pumps yield 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (7 ml) increments, cool with ice or (3) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, jars are 10" (25.4 cm) deep with a 3-1/2 quart (3.3 L) capacity, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83790 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-3|
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|