The Server 83437 condiment pump is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and minor damage. Dispensing a maximum portion of 1-ounce, gauging collars decrease the serving sizes in 1⁄8-ounce increments. The pump is compatible with thick and particulate product like condiments, dressings, and more. Captured balls in the cast valve body prevent product loss, while the tall discharge tube accommodates deep equipment. The Server 83437 condiment pump fits on a quarter-size pan with a 6-inch depth.
- Dispenses a 1-oz. maximum portion through a single stroke
- Gauging collars adjust the portion in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Dispenses thick and particulate product
- Fits on a quarter-size pan with a 6-in. depth and 41⁄2-qt. capacity (Sold separately)
- Height of the discharge tube accommodates deep refrigeration equipment
- Cast valve body prevents product loss with captured balls
- Made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and provide durability
- Overall Dimensions: 65⁄8 in. W x 101⁄2 in. D x 91⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-1/4 TALL CONDIMENT PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 1/4 size, 6" (15.2 cm) deep pan (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, same as 83420 except spout is 3" (7.6 cm) taller to accommodate deeper refrigeration requirements, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83437 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-1/4|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|