The Server 83430 steam table pump is designed to be used with a third-size steam table pan. With its all-welded stainless steel construction, the pump is strong and durable for constant use. It is ideal for dispensing thick and particulate products like mustard, ketchup, and relish and functions to serve products at ambient, cold, and hot temperatures. The Server 83430 condiment syrup pump yields 1 ounce per stroke, and the amount can be adjusted in 1⁄8-ounce increments.
- Fits on a third-size steam table pan
- Designed to dispense thick and particulate products like mustard, ketchup, or relish
- Stainless steel cast valve body is heavy duty
- Safe to use in hot, cold, or ambient applications
- Product yield is adjusted in 1⁄8-oz. increments with a maximum of 1 oz.
- 2 cleaning brushes are included
- Overall Dimensions: 71⁄8 in. W x 131⁄16 in. D x 61⁄4 in. H (H is measured above pan)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-1/3 CONDIMENT PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 1/3 size, 6" (15.2 cm) deep pan (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83430 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-1/3|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|