The Server 83300 condiment syrup pump dispenses a wide variety of product from syrups and oils to condiments and dressings. With gauging collars, the maximum 1-ounce portion can be reduced in 1⁄8-ounce increments. The pump is certified for the clean-in-place method and also breaks apart for a traditional cleaning method. Measuring 41⁄2 inches wide by 71⁄8 inches deep, the Server 83300 condiment syrup pump fits on a 2-quart fountain jar.
- Dispenses condiments, dressings, and more
- 1-oz. full portion can be reduced in 1⁄8-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Compatible with a 71⁄2-in., 2-qt. fountain jar (Sold separately)
- Can be disassembled for cleaning or cleaned in place
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄16 in. H (H is measured above the countertop)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-200 FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 7-1/2" (19 cm) fountain jar (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump and jar (82558) are typically dropped in a bar or rail, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-200|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|