The Server 83190 condiment syrup pump is constructed of polycarbonate for strength and durability. Designed to fit on a sixth-size pan, this pump can be used to dispense thin, thick, and particulate product. The pan has up to a 2.7-quart capacity. Product in the pan is protected by a stainless steel lid. This material resists corrosion and most damage, making it perfect for commercial establishments. The Server 83190 condiment syrup pump has a maximum yield of 1 ounce that adjusts in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
- Able to dispense thin, thick, and particulate product by changing out the 3 discharge fittings
- Polycarbonate pump construction withstands constant use and is dishwasher safe
- Fits on a sixth-size pan with a 2.7-qt. capacity (Sold separately)
- Serving size is adjustable in 1⁄4-oz. increments up to 1 oz.
- Lid is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel for commercial use
- Overall Dimensions: 61⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 91⁄8 in. H (H is measured above the lid)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
PS-1/6 FRACTIONAL PAN SOLUTION™ PUMP, thin, thick & particulate product dispensers, polycarbonate pump fits 1/6 size, 6" (15.2 cm) deep steam table pan (90089, not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 83190 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-1/6|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|