Model 003-83180 - Server Solution Pumps
Server Solution pumps are designed to dispense a wide range of products from syrups to most relishes simply by choosing from the three discharge fittings (included). The polycarbonate pump parts are dishwasher safe and replaceable. Maximum stroke yields 1-ounce with gauging collars supplied to reduce yield in 1/4-ounce increments.
Designed to pump directly from manufacturer's 1-gallon jar with 120 mm opening.
- Durable polycarbonate construction.
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Pump a wide range of products from syrups to relish.
- Maximum stroke yields 1-ounce.
- Easy-to-adjust portion control in 1/4-ounce increments.
- Three discharge fittings to accommodate various food products.
- Two cleaning brushes included for pump maintenance.
Accessories: (available at additional cost)
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
PS-G GALLON JAR PUMP SOLUTION™, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, polycarbonate pump with stainless steel lid is for use with 1 gallon (3.8 L) jar with 4-13/16" (120 mm) diameter over threads, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, to assure a proper fit, measure the outside diameter of the jar opening, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 83180 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-G120|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|