The Server 83120 food container dispenser allows product to be dispensed directly from manufacturers' 1-gallon jars. The pump adjusts in 1⁄8-ounce increments and yields a maximum of 1 ounce. The Server 83120 condiment syrup pump is constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish for strength and a clean look. This pump is ideal for high-demand locations such as concession stands, theaters, and more.
- Fits 1-gal. jars from manufacturers
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength
- Polished finish creates a clean look
- Yield amount adjusts in 1⁄8-oz. increments with a 1-oz. maximum
- Includes two cleaning brushes
- Dimensions: 43⁄8 in. dia. x 43⁄8 in. H (H measures above lid)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-G GALLON JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump and lid for use with 1 gallon (3.8 L) jar with 4-7/16" (110 mm) diameter over threads, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, to assure a proper fit, measure the outside diameter of the jar opening, lid is non-threaded, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-G 110|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|