The Server 83030 Solution™ food container pump fits in a manufacturer's #10 jar with a 31⁄2-inch diameter opening. It is designed for ambient use, so ketchup, mustard, and more can be dispensed. Three discharge fittings come with the pump so it can dispense thin, thick, and particulate product. Its polycarbonate construction ensures the pump is heavy duty, and it can be taken apart to be cleaned in the dishwasher. The pump's 1-ounce portion can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
- 3 discharge fittings are included so thin, thick, and particulate product can be dispensed
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate pump parts are safe to clean in the dishwasher
- 1-oz. maximum portion is adjustable in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Designed to pump from a manufacturer's #10 jar with a 31⁄2-in. outer dia.
- Lid is made of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 71⁄8-in. height above the jar
PS-G GALLON JAR PUMP SOLUTION™, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, polycarbonate pump with stainless steel lid is for use with 1 gallon (3.8 L) jar with 89 mm diameter over threads, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, to assure a proper fit, measure the outside diameter of the jar opening, diameter over threads: 3-1/2" (89 mm), includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 83030 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-G 89|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|